[mk_page_section][vc_column width=”1/1″][mk_fancy_title tag_name=”h2″ style=”false” color=”#393836″ size=”14″ font_weight=”inherit” font_style=”inhert” letter_spacing=”0″ margin_top=”0″ margin_bottom=”18″ font_family=”none” align=”left”]
Our Agreement with You
[/mk_fancy_title][mk_divider style=”thin_solid” divider_width=”custom_width” custom_width=”25″ align=”left” border_color=”#f16f4f” thickness=”3″ margin_top=”5″ margin_bottom=”5″][vc_column_text disable_pattern=”true” align=”left” margin_bottom=”0″]Here are the rules you must follow for us to honor this guarantee:[/vc_column_text][mk_custom_list title=”Exercising your Guarantee” icon_color=”#f97352″ margin_bottom=”30″ align=”none”]
- You, our client, must use CityStumbler’s referral network and be matched up with a Realtor®, Broker, or Agent, electronically and/or hand selected, and subsequently close the transaction through our Referral Network.
- This offer is only valid for up to 10 days before the date of closing and is null and void thereafter. This is due to State and Federal laws (not us, we swear) that only allow a Brokerage to refund or credit money to a party to the transaction through escrow.
- Only submit your Guarantee request once your transaction is in escrow and you’re able to supply your Est. HUD-1 evidencing 1) your estimated closing costs and date and 2) the name of the CityStumbler assigned broker.
- The amount provided to you will be $500.
- The minimum sales price for this promotion is $100K.
A few states do not allow us to give a refund, rebate or incentive to clients. While we agree that this is silly, we abide by these laws. These states include AK, AL, IA, KS, LA, MO, MS, NJ, OK, OR, TN. Unfortunately, we’re not allowed to provide any guarantee or incentive to the customer in these places.
- Guarantee claims are to be used against closing costs only. Any amount prohibited by 1) your lender or 2) the state your transaction takes place in is not redeemable in any monetary or other format. Please check with your lender if you choose to exercise your guarantee.
- All parties to the transaction who customarily receive a commission must be paid, including CityStumbler, to honor this agreement. We are unable to honor this agreement if, for any reason, CityStumbler does not get paid or earns less than the amount owed to you.